Requirements for Mexican civil services:
1. Application (prepared and signed).
2. Two copies of the birth certificates of the each spouses
3. Official identification of the parties (IFE, Military Primer or passport, both sides).
4. CURP copy of both (legible)
5. Original and copy of certificate of prenuptial (issued by a public institution)
6. Evidence of absolution of previous marriage (if you have children)
7. Four witnesses (with official ID).
8. Evidence of absence of marriage for both (issued by Civil Registry eight days before marriage)
9. Schedule date and documentation be filed eight days before.
10. License prepaid.
Requirements for foreign spouses:
By an expert translator Translate the following:
1. Birth certificate and passport
2. Permission to marry a foreigner.
3. Prenuptial blood test certificate