15 reasons to visit Ser Casasandra in Holbox Island
- Ser Casasandra is part of the top 100 must-see boutique hotels in México.
- We will make you feel at home away from home, our guests highlight the warmth of the service and affirm that feel at home.
- The hotel has been designed by our own CEO, Sandra Pérez, artist, writer and spiritual leader.
- Live an artistic experience with pieces by local and international artists exhibited throughout the hotel such as Patricia Urquiola, Jorge Pardo, Sandra Pérez and Ernesto García Sánchez.
- The antiques have been brought from Cuba and the ornaments collected by our CEO in her travels around the world.
- The hammocks are handmade, with a unique design for our house.
- Enjoy one of the best views in front of the sea!
- The rooms are decorated with typical delicatessen of the region, the sheets are Egyptian with more than 1000 threads and organic amenities.
- If you are a lover of reading you are in the right place. In every corner you will find books on art, architecture and design.
- Practice self-love in our morning yoga classes, enjoy more than 7 types of massages in our Spa Casa del Alma
- Delight your senses in our restaurant Ser Esencia, listed by New York Time as the best restaurant in Holbox, with delicious Cuban and international cuisine, with local and Yucatecan ingredients.
- Our chef is Roberto Solis, creator of the new Yucatecan cuisine, and our chef is his disciple Andres Fernández.
- Our Mojito’s Beach Club is the largest on the island.
- Take the tour of the Three islands to observe dolphins, enjoy a ceviche prepared by your captain while you take a bath on the beach.
- Media such as Vogue, Forbes, Conde Nast, Luxury and Travel, Vanity Fair, Luxury Magazine, Candy, Citizen Femme, USA Today, Net-A-Porter have written about Ser Casasandra.
Book your next dream trip, take advantage of our special offers for December and January in the link: SPECIAL OFFERS