The Path of Devotion
Marriage is the conviction of limitless love, the union of beings choosing to walk the same path from love.
Marriage is a celebration of life, accompanying each other, accepting one another for who we are, and seeing ourselves reflected in the other. It's about planting seeds, growing, flowing—it is Being love.
Let us know your wish
A wedding, a ritual
The ceremony in our home is not merely an event but a sacred and magical ritual. It is a moment where the energy of the cosmos is summoned to honor this alliance. Ser Casasandra offers you a wedding where the union symbolizes the strength of growth and stability; the balance to accompany each other in the physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional planes.
We guide you in organizing an exceptional experience with poetry, art, group meditations, Mayan rituals, and culinary tastings that will awaken the senses of the bride and groom and the guests. The atmosphere is enriched with rhythmic sounds of shells and drums, accompanied by a constant, shining flame symbolizing eternal and unconditional love. This blend of spiritual elements and sensory experiences, such as enjoying a sunset at sea or a walk on the sands of Holbox's beaches, creates a truly unique and profound celebration of your commitment.
In direct collaboration with the finest Wedding Planners in the region, we offer the couple the opportunity to design their dream ceremony, whether it's a civil, Hindu, Mayan, or other. Thus begins the path of love, designed for souls arriving at this place to become one.
What does this special package include?
- 1st night complimentary for the couple in the Master Suite.
- Round-trip luxury transfer for the couple.
- 2 massages (one for each).
- 10% discount on massages and tours for guests.
- Event and ceremony locations included.
Additionally, for May, June, September and October, we offer you:
- 5% discount on all room categories.
- Discount on all food and beverage menus.
- 15% service instead of 20% on food and beverage services
- Discount on rate with event planner.
- Yoga classes every morning.
- Collective meditations.
- Boat tour through Punta Mosquitoand the islands: Birds, Passion, and Yalahau.
- Horseback ride along the seashore.
- Visit to archaeological sites in the colonial city of Valladolid.
- Swimming with the world's largest fishand possible sightings of manta rays and sea turtles.
- Sunset Experience aboard a boat toenjoy the captivating colors of sunset.
- Tequila and Mezcal tasting.